Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > VIN not recognized!!! DISAPPOINTED! AUTE...
VIN not recognized!!! DISAPPOINTED! AUTEL CUST SRV WON'T PICK UP THE PHONE

596 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2023-02-10 16:15:38

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2023-01-17 18:51:31
    After spending well over $2000,autel's customers srv won't even pick up the phone!So agrivated being dropped twice after being on hold for 2 1/2HOURS waiting in the maxisys que!! So mad this is the LAST Autel product I buy! Autel may be laughing now cause they have my money,but rest assure I will not be spenting anymore money on autel products if they can't even take the time to ans the phone!Its my $ that pay for their salaries! Don't know how automotive business stay in business with this kind of cust srv!! Sad state of affairs we're in!!!

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    HS05

2023-01-18 07:33:43 (Reply to:)

Had the same issue but it was a problem with VCI update plus reboot it tends to glitch
    out for some reason. Uninstall update and reinstall to fix communication error if it
    continues.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2023-02-10 16:15:38 (Reply to:HS05)

That’s what mine is doing, says ecu doesn’t support this function, or it says insure vci is connected. It only does that when I’m in diagnosing and try to reset airbag or abs. I’ll try un installing 
  Total1 Pages